A quick, easy and very useful recipe. Scrambled eggs with tuna fish and spinach. The tuna fish contains vitamin B12, which is a rare vitamin, is not found in many foods. Also omega fatty acids. Make a healthy dish with Di Alba!
Preparation time: 14 min.
Quantity of products for 2 servings.
1-2 cloves of garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
2-3 pcs. eggs
1 canned tuna fish / in own sauce /
2-3 pcs. cherry tomatoes
A few saffron leaves
Method of preparation:
- 1. Add some olive oil to the pan. Put the garlic in the warm pan to soften.
- 2. Add spinach, a little salt and leave for 1-2 minutes.
- 3. Pull the pan on sides and add 2-3 eggs. Fry the eggs to the consistency of a rare cream.
- 4. Add the tuna fish and liquid cream.
- 5. Serve with cherry tomatoes, pieces of tuna, a few saffron leaves and sprinkle with poppy seeds.