Sandwich with tuna fish. Who does not like sandwiches? Fast, easy, delicious with Di alba!
Preparation time: 6min.
Quantity of products per serving.
1 canned tuna fish / in own sauce /
2-3 bunch of celery
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp. mayonnaise
1 whole grain bread
1-2 lettuce leaves
Method of preparation:
- 1. In a deep bowl, pour the canned tuna.
- 2. Cut the celery completely.
- 3. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Add 2 tsp. mayonnaise and mix all ingredients to homogeneity.
- 5. Cut the bread roll into 2 equal halves.
- 6. Put lettuce on the lower half of the bread roll.
- 7. Put the mixture on the lettuce.
- 8. Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.
- 9. Place the top of the bread roll.
- 10. Serve.